Builderall Promotional Terms - Affiliate
The Builderall affiliate program is a paid program in which affiliates can promote the use of the Platform to enroll other affiliates and users of the Platform to be directly listed under them while receiving a commission based on their plan/purchases. The commission amount can vary based on the product or plan purchased. Affiliates can earn recurring commissions from active members from their direct sales, level 1, level 2, or level 3 based on the number of points earned from their direct sales. The annual fees are $50.00 or €45.00. These fees are non-refundable and cannot be credited as commission to the affiliates.
1. Updated Content: Provide truthful and verifiable content when promoting the Platform. This includes promoting up-to-date changes to our terms and tools. Features and tools can either be removed or altered without notice, so it is the affiliate’s responsibility to update their potential sign-ups.
2. Disclaimer: It is the affiliate’s mandatory responsibility that alongside any promotional advertisements, videos, pages, websites, landing pages, and funnels; the affiliate has the duty to advise this disclaimer CLEARLY to potential users of this affiliate program. SEE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
3. Promising Gains: Affiliates must not promote the Builderall business opportunity in a manner that indicates or promises a luxurious lifestyle as a result of being a part of this program. For instance, content with expensive cars, locations, housing, or excessive amounts of money which may be used to persuade the user into signing up are prohibited unless you put a disclaimer stating that these gains were completely unique to you and are not promised or guaranteed to users of the Platform.
This also refers to promotional videos/pages/ads/campaigns that indicate that there is little or no effort in making money with the platform. It is prohibited to use misleading phrases such as “Make $2,000 with Builderall easy!”. This phrase should be reworded to: “How I made $2,000 with Builderall.” or something similar. Failure to do so will result in a warning to fix the misleading content within a period of 7 days, followed by blocking of the account if it isn’t changed.
4. Distorting Earnings: Affiliates must not use promotional content showing the earnings of other affiliates or their own. Affiliates can provide an estimate of their earnings but not the exact amount they earn, nor exactly how much they earn residually.
5. Poaching Leads: An affiliate must not approach another user who is already under another affiliate and try to convince them to join under them by using another account. It is strictly forbidden.
7. Branding: Builderall is a registered trademark owned by e-Business4us Inc. It is against this Terms of Promotion to bid on trademark-owned words (such as builderall, builderALL, Builderall, BuilderaALL or any variations thereof) in platforms such as the Google/YouTube bidding platform.
It is prohibited to use any trademark or brand name in your business which is identical to or similar to any of our trademark, brand name or domain name, or derivative thereof, in a manner which is likely to cause deception or confusion, whether during or after the Term, in any video or site created that is promoting the platform and the tools/features it presents.
8. Domain Name Usage: All top-level domains with Builderall as the second level domain are prohibited. A list of restricted top-level domains are at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_top-level_domains
Example of restricted domain names:
Exception: builderall.net is used as the default website address by Builderall to give all nonpublished websites a temporary URL.
9. Grandfathered: Only users of the platform with the following purchases can be grandfathered into the affiliate program and avoid paying the annual fee of $50.00:
a.) The user has purchased the White Label program.
b.) The user has purchased the one-time payment of $97.00 for the affiliate program.
c.) The user has purchased and has an active subscription of the $49.90 Builderall Business plan by the launch date. If a user’s subscription is refunded or cancelled before the launch date, their grandfather opportunity is forfeited.
10.) Withdrawal Logistics: Commission acquired from an affiliate’s first sale will be on hold for 35 days. An affiliate’s recurring commission will be available for withdrawal at any time, once all requirements are met, as explained on affiliates.builderall.com. All available commission is paid out to our affiliates on every Thursday of every week if the requirements are met to withdraw.
Further explanation of holds:
Until an affiliate has been paid at least $250.00 from Builderall, all of their commission payments will be on hold for 35 days.
After an affiliate has been paid at least $250.00 from Builderall, all future commission payments will only be on hold for 5 days.
The hold on the commission payments needs to be released before a withdrawal request can be made. Euros and Dollars can be stacked together to reach the $250.00 threshold.
Ebusiness4Us Inc and Builderall LLC - are U.S. based entities located in Orlando, Florida. As such, we are and governed under U.S federal laws. If you do not accept or agree to these terms, please stop using the service.
Failure to comply with these terms will result in action being taken by Builderall based on the severity of the situation. We want to ensure that every potential affiliate is fully informed and aware of the risks involved in engaging in this venture.
As with any business - your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ for each individual. Each individual's success depends on his/her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this Website.
AFFILIATE’S TERM OF USE WAS LAST UPDATED JULY OF 2019.